We Invest So You Can Succeed



Today I wanted to talk to you about how we utilize technology to further our business. Early on, I learned a fundamental business principle about how to get people to take action. To do so, we use direct response marketing. The challenge when you’re a new or struggling agent is marketing your personal brand, but that’s not the basis of the business. Our marketing is done through a few channels; one of them is Boomtown, which we spend $3,000 a month to generate leads and appointments for our agents. The other channel is a newer option called Commissions Inc. This platform costs another $3,000 that has a great interface for generating leads as well.

This year, our average buyer agent will sell 35-40 homes and our average listing agent will sell 50-75 homes. We’re a really productive team and we attribute a lot of the success to the tools we invest in.

If you have any questions, feel free to call me and we can grab a cup of coffee. God bless and thank you!

1 comment :

  1. I sent your articles links to all my contacts and they all love it including me.nebraska mobile homes

    ReplyDelete