How to Overcome the 2 Biggest Pitfalls of New Real Estate Agents



Looking to improve your real estate career? I'm here to help you make a smart decision when it comes to growing your business, improving your bottom line, and choosing a place to work in real estate sales. If you'd like to learn more about working with The Lars Group, contact me at (704) 800-1200 or Lars@LarsRealEstate.com.

Hello, welcome back to my video blog where I'm going to be talking about how to break through the real estate market if you're looking to become an agent. Statistics are kind of scary for new agents, as less than 20% of them are renewing their licenses after one year of practice.

However, I coach real estate agents across the country and I think I have some good pointers to guide you to success.
  • The #1 problem for new agents is lead generation. There are 8 agents on my team and we generate 1,200 leads a month using an automated system where we can see the metrics and know exactly where our leads are coming from.
  • However, leads can be very expensive if you're a new agent working individually. This is one reason why working with a team can be beneficial because I spend $20,000 every month on 4-5 different marketing and lead-generation systems. So it's not cheap to find leads, and if you're new to the industry it can be daunting.
  • The #2 problem that most new agents encounter is lead management. Once you have a lead and they're not ready to perform, what sort of system are you going to put them into that will follow up on them? Are you sending property alerts or using an email drip system? You need to stay in contact with your leads to perpetuate other ones.
These are some things that I've noticed most new agents struggle with, and if you have any questions or would like to talk with me about how to succeed in this business, then call me at (704) 800-1200 x 106 or email me at Lars@LarsRealEstate.com

10 comments :

  1. I think I have some good pointers to guide you to success.connecticut mobile homes for sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very informative post about new real estate agent. I think this is must listen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This information have helped me to know things regarding real estate agent.The links have helped me a lot while purchasing for a property. - See more at: http://ravikarandeekarsblog.blogspot.in/2011/02/looking-for-real-estate-agent-in-pimple.html#sthash.cQedFQ9J.dpuf
    Visit: Real Estate Agent

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very graceful advice for all real estate agent to get a way to represent themselves in front of their clients.

    Property Development

    ReplyDelete
  5. So luck to come across your excellent blog. Your blog brings me a great deal of fun.. Good luck with the site.
    MLS Listings Ajax

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks. How to get your Santa Clara house ready to sell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some truly wonderful work on behalf of the owner of this internet site , perfectly great articles .
    Letting agents london

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is very knowledgeable information about real estate agents. If you know more about real estate agents then Dr. Andrew Unterweger is a good option.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent and very exciting site. Love to watch. Keep Rocking.
    Bar Mandalevy

    ReplyDelete